Chris Teister Makes Games
Welcome to my portfolio!
I’m Chris, a professional game developer, who loves programming, game design and game development in general. I’ve created Arcanox and Grappling Hook on my own and worked on Velvet Assassin, Goodgame Empire, Gangster, Kartuga and Startrail Destiny for other studios. Right now I’m lead programmer at DeepSilver Fishlabs on an upcoming AAA first-person action game for consoles and PC.
This website is still under construction.
What is there already?
- List of all games I’ve worked on professionally
- All old Arcanox related posts (patch notes, guild tournament results, development notes …)
What is planned?
- More information about games I’ve worked on
- Old blog posts about the Grappling Hook development
- A bit about me and my philosophy as a game developer
- Some cool interactive WebGL background
Stay tuned 🙂